^^^^ Read the info below, and then register by clicking the button above !^^^^
***PLEASE CARPOOL TO THE EVENT***
Due to the great response for this event, we anticipate that parking lots will become full. Therefore, please carpool if at all possible. Thank you!
Invite your friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers to walk, run, jog, and support Jaylie and her family! Lots of activities during and after the 5K for the whole family! Keep checking this space for updates to the activities that will take place!
See the FAQs in a separate blog post below.
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Southwest Williamson County Regional Park
3005 County Road 175, Leander, TX
- 6:30am Day-of-Race Registration and Packet Pickup
- 7:30am for 5K (this is chip timed and certified!)
- 8:30am for 1-Mile Fun Run (not timed)
- 7:30am-10:00am Many fun-filled activities for the entire family!
- 9:00am-9:40am Performance by Emcravens Live!
- 10:00am Event ends
- $30 for 5K (includes t-shirt for registrations up to August 5)
- $15 for 1-Mile Fun Run pre-registration (includes t-shirt for registrations up to August 5)
- Any donation for 1-mile Fun Run pre-registration and race-day registration (no t-shirt)
Packet pickup will be available the night before the event at Rogue Running in Cedar Park (1431 and Parmer). More details will be available later.
Chip timing for the 5K and registration is courtesy of Event Data Solutions.
- Raffle - tickets will be $1 each and available at the event
- Home Depot Kids Workshop
- DJ by IronRodd Productions
- Also live music by Emcravens Live
- Face painting
- Mother's tent
- Carnival games
- Coloring and letter-writing booth
- Tutus and wristbands will be available for sale - all proceeds go to Team Jaylie!
- Sno cones and cotton candy
- Spike, the Round Rock Express Mascot
- Chick-Fil-A Cow
- More fun activities to be announced!
100% of the proceeds will go toward Jaylie's medical expenses.